My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

________________________________________________________

What to Wear?


Here I am blogging and I need to get going and dress and head out to work. I have a lot I need to do when I get home. And I need to do laundry too.

Quote:I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?” - not sure how said this

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2007 6:14 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Great quote for today's dilemma!

If you find yourself in this situation again, remember: Wal-Mart is always open 24/7!

While out of town visiting a friend once, I realized about 11pm on Saturday nite that I'd forgotten my clothes for church. A quick trip to WM and I was fashionably present Sunday morning!

 
At 1/31/2007 10:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yeah I guess I should have gone to Walmart, maybe I will go tonight, instead of doing laundry ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home