My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Is it Monday again ;-(

I was entirely without a network cable Saturday night and didn't get to see if there were any problems at work, or check my emails. The guy at the front desk of the hotel let me borrow his a few times. Saturday he loaned it to someone who didn't bring it back.

Quote: Lesser artists borrow, great artists steal.
- Igor Stravinsky

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2007 10:17 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Your paintings are BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented and skilled, my friend.
Sorry to hear about the cord going missing.

 
At 1/29/2007 10:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I am usually on wireless and didn't think about double checking to see if I had my cord.

Thanks, I really enjoy painting, just wish I had more time. Maybe if I'm still in good shape when I retire I can paint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home