My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

________________________________________________________

Saturday Painting

I did two more paintings starting on Friday and working all day Saturday on them. I still have to go back in and do some finish work. I had trouble deciding what pictures to paint, but this is what I ended up deciding on.


I still have some work to do on these, but I don't think that will take long.

Quote: Painting is a very difficult thing. It absorbs the whole man, body and soul.

Max Beckmann

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2007 2:05 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I can't believe you can paint something this beautiful in just a day! I would think it would take so much longer. You must be a super-hero kind of artist. You know, leap tall buildings, see through steel, paint beautiful work in a single day.

 
At 1/31/2007 2:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Well it was a long day. It really makes a difference to paint in a group too, because it gives you some kind of energy that you wouldn't otherwise have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home