My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

________________________________________________________

isosceles triangle

Today I got a refresher course in Isosceles Triangle's and Quadrilateral shapes. It was fun. I was visiting a math teacher friend. I actually danced and sang about isosceles triangles. (I don't think I could explain, you would have to have been there.)

So I made my outfit out of Isosceles Triangles and my shoes are quadrilateral (I think)

I found a good website for the quadrilateral chalanged.

Quote: There's a pizza place near where I live that sells only slices. In the back you can see a guy tossing a triangle in the air. - Stephen Wright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home