My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

________________________________________________________

PaintingForCertification1

I'm working on this painting so I can get certified to teach portrait painting.

This time the instructor sent me a picture to work on, so it's not someone I know. I can't explain it, but in some ways this has been my most fun to do painting.

I just could not find time to get started on this and ended up taking it with me to the laundry mat. I think for me it was like going back to the freedom of how I painted when I first started. No easel, just the canvas held in my lap.

I may try that again off and on and see if it works better for me.

I will get a better picture of this, both the picture of the photo and the one of the painting were taken with a cell phone and don't really look right. The painting is actually closer to how the picture looks in real life.


1 Comments:

At 3/10/2010 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to keep pestering you wiht praise, but this IS good. L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home