My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

________________________________________________________

the trees bloomed today

I didn't see them bloomed on my way to work, but on the way home there they were.

Sometimes I can get so busy that I forget to look around at what God has created. That is not a good idea, because we need to see and appreciate that stuff. Maybe even remember to thank him for his creation and for sharing it with us.


Quote: One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today. - Dale Carnegie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home