My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

________________________________________________________

Vicks on the bottom of your feet

I don't know if anyone has heard of putting vicks on the souls of your feet to make you feel better when your sick.

Why do I not know about all these old home cures. I did try this and I can't say for sure, but it seems like it did make me feel better. I looked it up and it seems to work for some people.


Quote: Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?
Lily Tomlin

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2010 4:48 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

We used to get the Vicks on the chest and a rag tied around us to keep it on. I still hate the smell of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home