My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

________________________________________________________

Beauty Adventures

Today I went to a beauty school to have my hair done. It's a pretty large open room with lots of students. They had a really big speaker with really loud music and guess where I was sitting. I was next to the speaker and they put color on my hair and left me there to enjoy the music. At first it was something like some really angry rap music, then someone one put in a tape of country and after that it sort of went all over the place.

I would have thought after that I would have had some really trendy hair, but the girl styled it in an orderly old lady fashion (oh well) I fluffed it up a little after I got home.

Toward the end of the music I heard this song, so there was a lot of variety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYdk89hMyss

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2010 11:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Old lady fashion, huh? Just add some purple highlights....;-)

 
At 5/04/2010 3:48 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I hate it when they don't do what you ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home