My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

________________________________________________________

Painting Group


I started a new painting group and I was able to go from a blank canvas to this in 3 hours, but it still needs a lot of work. I am going to have to do a lot of work to make the picture less angry and sad. The picture doesn't look that way.

Quote: Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not within everyone's power and that is not easy. - Aristotle

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2010 5:46 pm, Anonymous Lloyd said...

Interesting picture you have chosen. I don't see the sad or anger, just a lack of emotion. But, I'm no art critic, I just like your work. The face is familiar.

L

 
At 5/21/2010 1:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

maybe it's not a lack of emotion, just a lack of being finished

 

Post a Comment

<< Home