My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

________________________________________________________

Date Nite

I don't date a lot, but I did have a date friday. I met him at chili's. It actually went better than most of my dates, which is a good thing. We talked a lot and I ate so much that he actually got a chance to talk some too ;-)

Quote: I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows. - Andy Warhol (I love it when I can find a good quote from an artist ;-)

3 Comments:

At 8/05/2010 7:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a lucky guy. hope you have a lot of fun.

L

 
At 8/09/2010 10:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It may turn out that he is lucky he got away ;-) we'll see.

 
At 8/09/2010 11:05 am, Blogger Adam said...

u have a cool blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home