My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

________________________________________________________

Painting Group picture

I decided to try something different. This is more me - in a way. I started out painting something like this. It's more folk art and I really like it. The problem was that I wanted to paint like this by choice. It's not a choice if it's all you can do and so I have worked to learn to paint in a more "old masters" style which I also love.

So now I can have two styles of painting. I'm going to try to continue to develop both. And who knows maybe I will pick up another one. ;-)

Quote: I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them. - Pablo Picasso

2 Comments:

At 6/22/2010 3:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting style Moggy. I like the idea of your expanding your skills more. You have many to explore.

L

 
At 7/27/2010 10:06 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I am afraid that this is not expanding my skills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home