My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

________________________________________________________

Tuesday Troubles

My friend just called and was in a car accident and I have a very sore throat today. It's easy to focus on the bad stuff sometimes and sort of push all the good stuff away.


Quote: When we are working at a difficult task and strive after a good thing, we are fighting a righteous battle, the direct reward of which is that we are kept from much evil. As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed. Indeed life is a have to defend and protect ourselves, and with a cheerful and brace spirit we must battle; we plan and calculate in order to make progress. - Vincent van Gogh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home