My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 06, 2010

________________________________________________________

Being a Volunteer

I have been a leader at one of the ministries at my church for a while now. I felt that I needed to because we didn't have a lot of volunteers. This week most of our women learders were out and driving there I was thinking I was doing a good thing to just be there. The more I think about it, I don't think that is enough. I ended up not actually being needed and not stepping up to offer to do anything.


Quote: Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him. - Henry Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home