My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

________________________________________________________


I was at Church tonight and I couldn't find my keys and I thought they were in my truck so I popped out that little center back window and crawled in. They were not in my truck, but my cell phone was (because I had left it charging). I used my cell and called someone to come and get me and .... I found my keys in a little zippered pocket of my big purse right after they got there. I do not need a big purse ;-/

Oh and first I took off my antenna because I thought maybe I could fish my keys out. Then on the way home I could not figure out why I could not get any of the radio stations to come in good. Well duh....

Quote: Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P. J. O'Rourke

1 Comments:

At 10/23/2010 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Moggy, I worked with someone who did this very same thing last year ... oh, wait, wasn't that you???? Have a special day, you deserve it.

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home