My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

________________________________________________________

forcing myself to be social

I think that if you read my blog you probably think that I am very busy and that's true, but it's not the same as being social. I don't let people get too close in my life a lot of the time.

There is a book study that's been going on for a while and the part they are in today really interesed me, so I'm going to try to make myself go.


But first (and this could be a problem) I'm going to cut my hair. I have this wild idea that I can cut it using a bananna clip and a pair of sissors. I guess there is a chance that I will look so weird that I will not want to go after that ;-)


1 Comments:

At 9/26/2010 6:29 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Well so much for the forced social activity. I didn't go ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home