My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 20, 2010

________________________________________________________

I am renewing my effort

To eat healthy. I have been able to overcome my habit of drinking sodas, but the candy is a little harder. Maybe it's because it's been a habit for longer. When I was a just a tiny baby my brother (when my Mom wasn't looking) gave me some chocolate. I didn't really start drinking cokes until much later and didn't really get pulled into feeling like I needed them until I was working and there were vending machines all around.

Well I have got to get ready for work and leave time to think about some healthy snacks for today.


Quote: Intuitive eating is a way to recognize all those influences and learn ways to counter that in terms of hunger and satisfaction. The idea that you can eat what you want is very threatening. But our bodies don't want junk food all day long; they want a tremendous variety of food. - Steven Hawks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home