My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

________________________________________________________

Chocolate gets me everytime

I was standing in front of a group of people at Church and I wanted to encourage them with this verse. So I said the first part of it because that's all I could remember and I didn't remember where it was in the Bible.

I really don't know the bible very well and so I had to look it up when I came home.

What struck me when I read it is this. When I am doing good and something comes along and I slip up I often don't just get back up and keep going. One of the things I have trouble with is sweets. I like sweets a little too much, much better than say cabbage or carrots or spinach.

Quote: Human beings, vegetables, or comic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible player - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home