My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

________________________________________________________

Painting Group - today


This is where I am with the painting I've been working on. I need to take a picture of the photo I'm working from and put it here too. It's an old photo from some kind family get together. There are tables in the back ground and people. I wanted to separate out The Girl and her cousin and focus on how he is leaning back into her and holding both her hands.

Quote: It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny. - Anthony Robbins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home