My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 16, 2010

________________________________________________________

Sprint

I had a few phone issues. First my phone stopped working. Then I went with The Girl to Sprint and she got a new phone and gave me her old one. That would have been great, but just after they transfered everthing to her new phone all their computers went down. So they were not able to give me a working phone.

Next day I went back and they were able to activate my new phone and I left. It stopped working.

Next day I went back and they said the battery was not good and gave me a new one.

I did figure out the good thing about going to Sprint was that I had guys asking for my phone number. That doesn't happen everywhere ;-)

Quote: So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?' And a voice said 'You are.' - Tim Vine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home