My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

________________________________________________________

Wednesday Painting

Wednesday I worked on a painting that I have wanted to finish. I got a lot more done on it. I want to wait to put color on it until I'm sure I have the tonal painting the way I want it.

I also found out that the room I paint in it going to be used as part of a haunted house. I think they mean for me not have my painting group for a while. I have thought of just sitting out in front of the haunted house with my easel and painting vampires.

Quote: One thing vampire children are taught is, never run with a wooden stakeā€ - Jack Handy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home