My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

________________________________________________________

Priorities

It's hard for me to keep my priorities straight. I know that my day goes much better if I first think of God and pray.... but when I wake up I tend to think about things like breakfast, coffee and what am I going to wear.

Matthew 6:31 "So don't ever worry by saying, 'What are we going to eat?' or 'What are we going to drink?' or 'What are we going to wear?'

Maybe I should pray first and then get something to eat, drink and figure out what to wear.

Quote: Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.” - Mahatma Gandhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home