My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

One more scary movie ;-)


Today was good, although I still have a lot I need to do. Church was so much fun. After I moved I didn't think I could find a Church that I could love as much as the one I used to go to, but I have.

We decided to see one more horror movie, so I rented "The Skeleton Key" This one I would not say is a must see. I don't feel afraid now, but we will see how I feel if I wake up in the middle of the night to some noise. Something like the cat rattling paper near me - which he does sometimes do.


Last night

We haven't had rain in a while and even though it was a little scary after that movie I have always loved rain. I was afraid to get up and look at the clock to see when the rain came, but it could have been around 3:00. I looked out this morning to see how moist the front yard looked and got to see a squirrel run across the road and up a tree and across a couple of houses ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home