My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

I have a new backpack

Now I have to pack it up for my trip to Boston. I've never been up in that area before. I don't really like to travel that far away from home, but it should be interesting. I will be there Saturday. Well I got to go look for stuff to pack. I wonder how people dress there?

I hope The Girl takes good care of my garden while I'm gone. Maybe I will have some tomatoes when I get back ;-) We also have this one little skinny asparigus that came up. I'm not sure, but I think we have to cut it down and then wait another couple of years before it's big enought to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home