My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm in Boston ;-)

The trip was great. I was worried that flying would hurt my ears and so I started chewing gum long before I left the house. Then when I got to the airport I tossed the gum and didn't think any more about it until we were heading into the air - with the gum packed away in my bag - where I couldn't reach it.

I didn't have any problem and the lady sitting next to me gave me some gum for the landing. I met some really nice people on the plane.

The cab driver was hard to understand, but he tried to tell me what we were going past. He pointed out where MIT and some other colleges were and some famous baseball place and a lot of other stuff that I can't remember.

I went to some malls near my hotel when I got here and got a sandwich. Now I need postcards.

Well I better go look around some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home