My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

New Hat


I got a new hat and a new purse for my trip to Boston. I also got a few other new things, including headache pills and stuff like that. I hardly ever need to take anything like that, but my friend Ebby told me that if I go away without them I will need them and have to pay a lot of money just for an asprin.

I also got a new pair of shoes - I know your not susposed to buy new shoes just before a trip, but I will try wearing them to work tomorrow just to see if they will work out. I hate to go to Boston with just sandels or worse my toe pinching shoes ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home