My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

Good Morning Boston ;-)

I've been walking around some after I had my $27 breakfast here at the hotel. It was pretty good, but not what I'm used to. They did have a tiny tomato on the plate which made me wonder how my garden is doing.

Then I stopped back by the room for a bit of bubbly.


I don't know if I will ever be staying at a place that is this fancy again, but it is really fun.

I saw a lot of beautiful old churches and really cute buildings. I wanted to find some postcards of them, but so far I haven't found any that were really what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home