My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'll be back home late tomorrow ;-)


I'm going to have to get back to my painting. I looked around and there is a statue of John Singleton Copley near here. He was a portrait painter and I looked up his stuff and it's really good.

It just reminded me that I haven't been painting lately.

The conference is really good so far. A lot of great speakers. I think this will make it a lot easier for me to get books and read up on the subject. I'm the kind of person that sort of needs a visual or audio start and then I can learn from reading. If I start reading first, it just isn't as much fun. Now I will have faces and voices to put with the words.


I also wanted to mention that I decided on a courtyard view when I picked a hotel room. I didn't know there would be such beautiful stuff right out side the Hotel and I thought that a court yard view was something pretty, turns out it's a lot of grey stuff and other peoples windows ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home