My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

________________________________________________________

Getting ready for vacation ;-)

I think it's been over 30 years since I really had a good vacation. That's because when I was married I don't really consider vacations to have been very good. Then I got a divorce and was so busy working that I didn't have a chance to have a good vacation.

Now I have been at my job long enough to get a vacation and I've found a Sunday School Class that goes on vacation together, so it should be fun.

I probably will not post anything for the week that I'm gone, but I will take a little note pad and when I get back I will post all about it. ;-)

So no posts after this Saturday until I get back which will be Sunday sometime. I may be too tired to post then.

2 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 8:10 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

hi! all the best to your trip! do u travel alone?

 
At 5/26/2006 7:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

No there are about 20 or so people going from my Church. I'm new to the Church so I don't know any of them very well and most of them not at all. I guess by the time I get back I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home