My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

I was very good today

I not only avoided the soft drinks, but even the vending machine with candy in it. The boy brough me home a taco for supper. I did eat a little Angel Food cake just now, but I don't think it's too bad for you.

I don't expect to be skinny by the time I go to Florida, but it's looking like I might be able to take off a pound or two ;-)

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 6:47 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

haha. actually what u are going through now i have gone thru before. Health or food? Do u think we live in this world, we should enjoy ourselves or do all kinds of restriction to your life till u dun enjoy it? hard to find a balance.

 
At 5/24/2006 9:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

The fuuny thing is that everything is sort of backwards.

Some of the things we think we are enjoying trap us and instead of being free are bound up by them.

M&M's for example if I let myself I reach a point where I think I need them for energy. I gobble down a package without even really getting a lot of enjoyment from the taste.

In the end I lose energy because my body doesn't have the real food it needs.

I have gone on a cleansing fast twice (that's not starving) and felt a wonderful feeling of wellness.

Yes I think you have a point about balance. It's hard to find ;-)

Moggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home