My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm moving furniture around

For some reason I'm still trying to figure out where to put things in my house. I keep putting things in new places, but it just doesn't seem quite right. I guess I may have to give up and buy new furniture one of these days.

I really think I would like a room that was totally empty, with maybe a pillow to sit on. That would be so easy to clean. That is not going to happen, so it's back to moving stuff around. ;-)

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done. - Anonymous
It just hasn't rained enough lately ;-)

2 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 6:57 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Don't you know, Mark Cuban has a mansion with no furniture in it? He likes to play sports inside.

 
At 7/16/2006 8:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I do have a dart board up, so I guess I also like to play sports in my house ;) I think maybe I will get a nerf ball too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home