My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

Bat House

This is a bat house as seen from the third floor window of the place I went for the writers retreat.

You could not see it at all from the second floor where I was sleeping.

I thought it was a Church, which I guess goes to prove ...

You should be very careful what Church you go to. ;-) It could change you.

3 Comments:

At 8/20/2006 8:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That came out really fabulous of the bat house. You should paint that and give it to me, the best roomie you have ever had at the writer's retreat.

 
At 8/20/2006 9:26 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Very cool! I have always wanted to build a bat house (certainly not as elaborate as the one in your picture). Bats are great little creatures who help control our insect population!! Also, you just have to love those mammals who love bananas!

 
At 8/21/2006 8:38 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

What a great picture. Writer's conference? Lucky you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home