My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

Watering in the dark

I was out watering the yard and I just barely saw this little rabbit shape before I hit him with the water. I did see him in time and that part of the yard did not get extra water. For all I know he may have got a shower before I noticed him.

He just stayed there really still thinking that I didn't see him. I love seeing little critters. I also saw a really small lizzard on the house.

I went to painting class today and I have decided to paint a four foot by two foot painting. I have not painted that big before. I'm going to decorate my living room with some big paintings. I'll take a picture as I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home