My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

Another Long Dream


I dreamed about a Sunday School Class. They were meeting in a large old house, that must have been conected to, or next to a small town. The large living room needed paint (probably dreamed this because I want to paint a murel on my living room) it had some odd wall paper on one end. There was a long table in the middle of the room and the ladies were packing something like lunches for the men. The Girl was very young in my dream. There was a beauty shop - oh and we were also cutting the guys hair. I remember telling one guy to go and have two things done at the beauty shop and come back and I woudl cut his hair. In this dream I do remember a lady telling me that I was cute and just needed to do something about my face.

I had another dream before that about another house near a small town. It's harder to remember that dream, except that I know it was completely separate.

Okay I'm pretty sure I had a dream before that about the house I lived in when The Girl was very little. I can't remember much at all about that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home