My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

________________________________________________________

Spam >>

Someone has been coming to my site and using the comment section over and over. First they said "Here are a few links you might be interested in link" and put a link there. Okay I tried the link and I wasn't interested, so after they kept doing that I made my comments so that I had to allow them.

Now they come and act like they are just saying something nice about my site, but what they are really doing is putting a link from my site with the >> part which is so small I guess they think I will not notice. I wish they would not do that.

It's like a bad salesman - they must get something out of how many links they set up or something.

Rant Rant Rant

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 12:06 pm, Blogger Mr. Bear said...

Here are links which you might be interested in, yes!

It is a badger!

It is a larger badger!

It is a whole nother larger badger!

It is a badger made of Legos®™!

Actually, those are links which *I* might be interested in, because badgers are cute!

-- The Boy

 
At 8/24/2006 9:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

hummm this is the best spam that I have gotten so far ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home