My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 08, 2006

________________________________________________________

Football game tonight

I don't know when the last time I went to a football game was. I'm not really into playing games. I'm for sure not going for the game. I have some relatives that I want to see and don't get to see very often, so I'm willing to suffer through a game to get to see them.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 1:14 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I would feel exactly the same way. Here is Canada, going to a game means freezing one's butt off in the stands, so its not an appetizing adventure. However, if going meant that we would see a relative play, then I would be only too happy to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home