My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

Home Blood Sugar Test

I went to the store and got one of those do it yourself testing kits for blood sugar. I thought with all those M&M's for sure I would have high blood sugar, but I don't.

I still don't feel like I can keep on eating junk food and stay healthy. I know to you I look like a fairly young cartoon type person, but really I"m just a middle aged lady ;-)

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 12:22 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You are definitely not "just" a middle aged lady! You are a talented artist, a capable professional who drives to work extra early to get things done on time, an adventure seeker who paints doors on trees and who attends writers' conferences, and I am sure much, much more. As women, we are never "just" anything! :)

 
At 9/03/2006 12:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You are so sweet - thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home