My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 08, 2006

________________________________________________________

I had to work late ;-(

I am going to try to go to a nephews football game after work tomorrow, and I have stayed up so late that it's almost tomorrow already ;-( Anyway I am going to try to get up really EARLY so no cartoon just now. I have something to turn in at work that needs to be in really good shape. I keep thinking that I have caught everything that could be wrong with it, but then something else shows up. I'm going to look over it a little more tonight and then in the morning and I guess that's that.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 1:12 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hope it all goes well for you and that you eventually got some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home