My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

________________________________________________________

I have a plan

I'm going to try to paint one painting in three sections. I havne't really gotten this far yet. I have only painted the background of one yellow.

I love Ruth Sanderson's painting of the 12 dancing princesses going through the woods, and I would like to try it to see if I can get the lighting the way she has it. If not it will at least be fun to try.

I stayed up too late again, better get some sleep.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 1:11 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I feel like I'm getting an education in art by reading your blog. :) Who says the internet can't be educational?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home