My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

bad day

I was late to Church, didn't see a parking spot, so I just left. Then I thought I would catch everyone at lunch later, but when I got there I was either at the wrong place or too late.

My truck is on empty I'm out of my prescription and I need to go get supplies for the art class I'm taking at the end of the week, and do some homework for work. Whine, whine whine.

Now that I have that out, I'm going to try to make the best of the rest of the day ;-)

P.S. Okay I cleaned out my purse and made sure I had my prescription card and headed off. Well I had my card, but not my drivers license or credit card, or bank card. So I had to come back home, but now I'm off again and this time I'm going to make the best of the rest of the day ;-)

6 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 8:47 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm sorry that you have had a bad day. Hope your decision to make it better helped.

 
At 1/21/2007 9:06 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yep - I'm going to pick up my perscription and some blank canvas

oops and put gas in the truck right now ;-)

Thanks - I'm going to have to stop hibernating when it's cold, so I can enjoy days like today - the sun is out and it's too warm for a coat.

 
At 1/21/2007 10:15 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I hope the remaineder of your day was better.

 
At 1/21/2007 11:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh yeah, I got my canvas and a stale candy bar at the craft store, and just like the old found a peanut song, I ate it anyway ;-)

Now I've got to eat something else, because I can't eat in the morning, I'm going to have blood drawn ;-(

 
At 1/21/2007 11:24 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Now I've got that peanut song in my head. Found a Peanut, Found a Peanut....ARG! ;)

 
At 8/01/2008 9:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I deleted a comment that looked like an advertisement because of the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home