My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

Monday Scrunchey Toes

I went to the Dr. this morning and one thing I was a little worried about was that my toes were feeling numb. Come to find out, the Dr. thinks that I have been wearing some shoes that were too tight. So I just need to get some shoes with a little more toe room. I saw this pair on the web and they look perfect.

I went to visit a friend who is house sitting. It strikes me as sort of funny at our age. It's sort of like having a party when your parents are out, but she has permission, so I guess it's not quite like that.

Quote: If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear too tight shoes - unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home