My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Doctors Orders


I have a list of things that my Doctor wants me to do to lower my cholesterol and I think I could do two of them at once.

It says to avoid coconuts and to get more exercise.

Quote: In times of life crisis, whether wild fires or smoldering stress, the first thing I do is go back to basics... am I eating right, am I getting enough sleep, am I getting some physical and mental exercise everyday. - Edward Albert

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 3:37 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Run Forest, I mean, Moggy, RUN!

 
At 2/07/2007 1:06 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I can feel the pounds melting away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home