My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 02, 2009

________________________________________________________

First Day of the New Year

I had breakfast with my parents then drove south till lunch time and had lunch at "la Peeps". I spent the time from lunch till supper time playing a new game (Mexican Train Dominoes). It was really confusing because there are a lot of rules to learn and we didn't have one person who really knew how to play without us going over the rules many times.

You can only play your original dominoes you drew (called bones) on your own row (with one exception) and when you have to draw because you can't play you have to keep these dominoes separate (called boxcars) because you can never play them on your own row.

It was a fun day and ended with watching the old 1954 black and white movie "Them" I can remember seeing it as a kid and I think it was just as scary to me this time ;-)

My friend let me borrow a computer so I could update my blog while I'm here. It's set up a lot better than my computer is at the moment, but I will eventually get my place in order ;-)

Quote: I don't know if you would call it a domino effect or not, but a lot of changes have been made. Some good, some bad, but every year there are changes. = Na'il Diggs

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2009 5:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Can you believe that I have never played dominos? SHOCK AND HORROR! I have also never watched a horror movie. :-)

 
At 1/05/2009 1:14 am, Blogger Nankin said...

I don't watch horror movies. I guess I've just never gotten off on being frightened. Besides that, they give me nightmares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home