My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

Your sitting on it ;-)

When I got to work, I could not find my purse anywhere. My friend loaned me money for breakfast and then I went out in the cold again to look in the Moggymobile.

When I got back I noticed it smashed in the back of my chair. I usually put it in a drawer or at least under my desk. I guess the cold is getting to me. I also had some work related stuff that I had been worried about. That turned out to be okay.

Quote: I ran three miles today. Finally I said, "Lady take your purse. - Emo Philips

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2009 6:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home