My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

________________________________________________________

Heading South for New Years

Texas is big enought that I can drive about 6 hours south and still be in Texas. The weather has been beautiful this week and should be even better down south.

Also God seems to be doing something that should not surprize me, but still it does. I was just about ready to sell or rent my house and the one person that he had put on my heart all along to rent to came to me in need of the house. Not sure for how long, but it is interesting how it has worked out.

Quote: A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. - Anonymous

3 Comments:

At 12/31/2008 7:21 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Moggy, what great news about the house. Have a safe and happy new year.

 
At 1/01/2009 10:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That IS great news about the house! Hope you had a great New Year's. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1/02/2009 11:11 am, Blogger Moggy said...

So far the New Year is going good ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home