My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, December 19, 2008

________________________________________________________

Attack of the Faulty Bra

I know that some of you ladies have been wounded (or almost) by an underwire. So this is what todays entry is about. Who ever thought of putting wire into bras.

I was not seriously hurt. I will be more careful what I purchase from now on. I tossed out the culprit and will try to find some type of less violent means of support ;-)


Quote: Humility is like underwear, essential, but indecent if it shows - Helen Nielsen

4 Comments:

At 12/19/2008 1:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely sounds like a B-Horror movie:

"Attack of the Underwire Bra"

* Aaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeh! *

~al

 
At 12/19/2008 9:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

B-Movie - LOL

 
At 12/20/2008 2:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wounded!!! They are awful, but my favorite bra has an underwire...I'm scared of what it will do to me one day. :(

 
At 1/03/2009 6:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home