My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Quick Note

I will be going out of town for New Years, but will update my blog if I get a chance.
mon - I was late getting to work (so I"m going to try to be early today)
sun - I worked on my house. I have a new book "The House that cleans itself" that I've been reading.
sat - I had an old mattress that I wanted to get rid of and so I took it to the thrift store, but they don't take mattresses and so I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it.
fri - I worked the day after Christmas and there was hardly anyone else there. It was really strange to go to work and not see any of my co-workers.

2 Comments:

At 12/31/2008 1:04 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Light the mattress on fire. I've heard they go up fast. A little New Year's bonfire, just for you....:-)

THANK YOU for the phone call! It was so nice to hear from you! And a VERY Happy New Year to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12/31/2008 2:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - New Years Bonfire, I like how you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home