My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

________________________________________________________

Team of three - Myself, I and Me

There are three people in my department. My coworker retired and Monday was the first day of that retirement. Then Tuesday my boss told me he was moving to another department. I hope one or both of those jobs get filled soon, it's too quite in the middle of two empty cubicles.

Quote: Many hands make light work. - John Heywood (and the reverse would be :(

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2010 6:48 pm, Anonymous retiree said...

Wow, what happened Moggy? Was it something I did? Hope it gets better. Let me know what happens to s.e.a.r.c.h.

 
At 2/22/2010 11:16 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Not sure
No
It's Okay so far

 

Post a Comment

<< Home