My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

________________________________________________________

Looking at the words

I’ve been thinking more about how we live our lives and any “crowning” achievements we have.

I’ve never been very interested in the concept of laying my crown at the feet of Jesus, because I didn’t really want a crown,

but when I think of being able to lay at his feet any achievements made because of him (and it’s all because of him)

….. I kinda like that idea ;-)

Quote: Conquer we shall, but, we must first contend! It's not the fight that crowns us, but the end.- Robert Herrick

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2010 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice paintings

 
At 2/13/2010 6:19 am, Blogger James Higham said...

It's figurative, I think.

 
At 2/26/2010 2:20 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Sometimes it takes a little longer for us visual people to get the figurative stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home