My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 21, 2010

________________________________________________________

Bad Math Day



I put in 95 cents for a candy bar and the candy stuck in the vending machine, so that’s 95 cents for nothing right. So then I put in another 95 cents and got only one candy bar. That’s $1.90 for just one bar and that’s way too much and beside there was the chance if I tired again that I could get two, so……... Yes I tried again. Now that’s $2.85 for two bars which brings the price down to only a little over $1.74 a bar. You get the picture the more I spend the less I pay for each bar. ;-)


Quote: Proverbs 27:12 A prudent man sees evil and hides himself, the naive proceed and pay the penalty.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2010 1:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I remember back when candy bars were 50 cents. Now they're SO expensive. Sigh. (That was me, being a grandma, 'cause that's just how I feel today...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home