My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

________________________________________________________

My air conditioner is broken again ;-(

Not the one in my truck, the one at the house. Great way to spend a three day weekend. I haven't called the repair people yet, but I will soon. I had driven two hours away from home when I found out about it, so now I'm back home trying to keep "The Cat" cool. poor thing. Once again he is in need of a hair cut.

I was looking back at the last time this happened and it's been about a year. This is about the worst time for it. It's so hot outside this time of year.

2 Comments:

At 12/26/2013 10:42 am, Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your broken AC. Such inconveniences happen just when you need it the most; which adds to the frustration. How many times did this happen to your AC, by the way? Maybe you should consider purchasing a new one already.

-Jim Corrion @ CandCheat

 
At 9/18/2014 10:52 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Is the “The Cat” actually a real cat? It’s just funny how they’re are the most irritated creatures, second to us, each time an AC breaks down in the middle of the scorching summer. I hope you managed to fix that AC, and that the fix is rather permanent this time. Have a good day!

Henrietta Fuller @ Bri-Tech

 

Post a Comment

<< Home